BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – MICE – MULTI PROPERTY
$90,000 + Superannuation + Hotel Benefits
Sydney, New South Wales
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Or Client Employer is a leading luxury hotel within the Sydney Market. Offering luxury rooms through to presidential suites, a swanky foyer and exceptional Conference facilities, this is a great opportunity to initiate new drive and vitality within this role across multi-luxury properties
We are seeking a dynamic BDM that enjoys the ‘hunt’ and who still gets excited about clinching the ‘deal’. You will be regarded as a hotel sales professional and will be based out of Sydney with a focus in developing the Corporate and MICE accounts whilst managing and developing existing key portfolios across their QLD & SA locations.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful, proactive and fun team comprising of a large Sales Department. You will thrive on direct engagement and possess the vision and capacity to grow this role beyond its scope. This position is based in a highly regarded National & International hotel brand with amazing staff and management.
YOU WILL BRING
- Must have Hotel or related experience
- All round various sales market experience with a key focus on MICE & Corporate
- Eye for detail, with accuracy reporting methods
- Upbeat, personable and professional
- Proven ability in business planning, sales development and aptitude to execute a plan within budget
- Be results driven and have a demonstrated ability to achieve targets
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong industry and client relationships
- Previous knowledge/interaction with PCO’s would be held in high regard
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills
- And to have fun!
PLEASE NOTE: SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION.
APPLY: We invite your interest and your CV and Cover Letter can be attached confidentially to us by using the APPLY FORM below.