CHEF DE PARTIE – PASTRY
NZ$48,500 + Hotel Benefits
Auckland, New Zealand
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Embracing its prime location in Auckland, this luxury Hotel operation exudes an atmosphere of Fine Food, Wine and attentive service. Offering a premium restaurant and venue experience with a focus on classic contemporary cuisine, the Executive Chef has specially crafted a menu to reflect the guests dining requirements.
Within the Pastry Kitchen, we are recruiting for a highly dedicated Chef de Partie to maintain the deliverance of high service standards and quality through the presentation of Pastry items. This property has a well-equipped kitchen and is notorious for its quality food and high-teas.
- Work with the Sous Chef / Executive Pastry Chef to develop product & service initiatives
- Be creative in the design and implementation of ongoing food concepts
- Ensuring Commis Chefs and Demi Chefs are supported and completing allocated tasks
- Maintain a high level of functionality and efficiency, demonstrating food cost control practices
DO YOU BRING THIS CRITERIA?
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie Pastry, preferably in a 5 star environment
- Be creative
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Natural ability to multi-task and manage a team
PLEASE NOTE: SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION.