CHEF DE PARTIE
$65,000 + Superannuation
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
This Hotel is associated with a larger group which is currently in expansion mode. The classy hotels offer several F&B outlets including award winning Restaurants and Bars. Offering a premium yet relaxed restaurant and venue experience , the restaurant focuses contemporary cuisine though to tappas and gourmet burgers using only the freshest of ingredients.
We are recruiting for a highly dedicated Chef de Partie to maintain the deliverance of high service standards and quality through the presentation of all food items. This property has a well-equipped kitchen and is notorious for its quality food.
- Work with the Head Chef to develop product & service initiatives
- Ensuring Commis Chefs and Demi Chefs are supported and completing allocated tasks
- Maintain a high level of functionality and efficiency, demonstrating food cost control practices
DO YOU BRING THIS CRITERIA?
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie Pastry, preferably in a 5 star environment
- Be creative
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Natural ability to multi-task and manage a team
PLEASE NOTE: SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION.
APPLY: We invite your interest and your CV and Cover Letter can be attached confidentially to us by using the APPLY FORM below.