$100,000 (neg) + Superannuation + Company Benefits
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Our Client Employer is a prominent, luxury 5 star hotel that forms part of a larger National & International hotel brand. This hotel offers luxury accommodation, award winning dining and conferencing facilities.
This opportunity will have you overseeing a maintenance brigade of four personnel (Chief Engineer, Assistant Chief Engineer & three Maintenance personnel), ensuring that the day-to-day management of the Engineering Department and it’s plant and equipment are maintained to provide uninterrupted guest comfort. You would be a personable individual whom can deal with all levels of inter-department personnel. You would also enjoy being a hands on operator whilst ensuring the department is adhering to all safe practices within the work environment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Trade Qualification (not essential)
- 4.5 to 5 Star hotel experience
- Hotel, resort or accommodation related experience within a property no smaller than 200 rooms
- Exposed to 5 star, international standard operations?
- Hands on Individual
- Strong people management and working initiatives
- OH&S knowledge and implementation
PLEASE NOTE: SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION.
APPLY: We invite your interest and your CV and Cover Letter can be attached confidentially to us by using the APPLY FORM below.