DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
- NZ$155,000 +
- Complimentary Car park
- Hotel Superannuation contribution (at the legislated level)
- Mobile phone
- Dry cleaning
- Local health insurance including partner / spouse and children to the age of 18 (subject to meeting enrolment criteria)
- Bonus up to 4.5 months
- City Ledger (charge back facility to salary)
- In house discounts
- Out of pocket expenses
- Hotel benefits, such as complimentary accommodation in sister properties
Auckland, New Zealand
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
This is a premium hotel brand which is synonymous with exceptional operations nationally and internationally. Working within this supportive group, the Director of Finance will manage and facilitate strategies in all financial forecasting and budgeting and analyse business performance across the operation.
With the support of a fully-fledged Finance Team and also overseeing IT and Payroll (approx 20 staff), the DOF will be a confident individual who can manage and lead the relevant personnel on a daily basis whilst being key support to the business.
This hotel is at the tail-end of rolling out a new payroll system, including the plans of further development, so this is not a role for the faint-hearted.
THE MUST HAVES
- Holding the position of Director of Finance or Area FC (the Client has instructed this is not a step up role)
- Strong strategic ability, multi-tasking / delegation skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Accurate forecasting and tracking of hotel financials
- Finance experience within a hotel/resort product
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Have the confidence and managing and directing a team
So, if you are looking for a company that allows your personality, flair and experience to shine, then this is the role for you. This is an exciting phase to join the business as they are expanding.
SPONSORSHIP MAYBE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
APPLY: We invite your interest and your CV and Cover Letter can be attached confidentially to us by using the APPLY FORM below.