HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
$80,000 + Superannuation + Hotel Benefits
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
We are searching for a suitably qualified Human Resources specialist to take charge of this Department. This is an ideal position for an Assistant HRM or HR Advisor to step up. Providing guidance, support and delivering appropriate advice across the hotels manning guide of approximately 150, you will ensure the effective use of human resources in achieving strategic business goals. You will provide end-to-end HR & IR strategies ensuring leadership and direction across policies and procedures are maintained.
This position is supported with an HR Coordinator and will have you reporting directly to the General Manager with a dotted line to the Group Director Human Resources.
WHAT IS OUR BUSINESS PARTNER LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum of 2 years in a Human Resources/Administration role
- Academic qualifications in HR
- Sound hotel/resort (or similar) experience
- Eye for detail
- Excellent personal presentation
- Assess training needs and develop, facilitate and monitor training programs accordingly
- Being an integral part of the leadership group of the hotel
- Develop/maintain a proactive service culture
- Ensure compliance on OHS, WC and IR related matters
This luxury hotel is synonymous within the luxury Melbourne hotel scene and offers its guests well-appointed luxury rooms and suites through to lavish Presidential and Penthouse suites. The hotel offers a number of popular F&B outlets including state-of-the art conferencing and event options.
PLEASE NOTE: SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION.