HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
NZ$100,000 – NZ$115,000 + Car Parking + Hotel Benefits
Auckland, New Zealand
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
This Auckland Hotel boasts smart design, chic decor and modern amenities across its dining outlets, conferencing spaces and superbly appointed rooms.
An amazing career opportunity has landed and the Human Resources Manager will be championed to further succeed the department and the operation. We need a HRM to drive an existing platform but to also further enhance on Development, Training, Recruitment and to deliver tools that will enrich an existing hotel team while managing all aspects of the Human Resources department including your direct reporting HR personnel.
We are searching for a suitably qualified Human Resources specialist to take charge of this Department. In addition to providing guidance, support and delivering appropriate advice across the hotels’ operation, you will ensure the effective use of human resources in achieving strategic business goals. You will provide end-to-end HR strategies ensuring leadership and direction across policies and procedures are maintained.
DO YOU BRING THIS CRITERIA?
- A passion and understanding of the Hotel Industry?
- A strong ability to build relationships with all employees on all levels?
- Proven administrative, organisational and time management skills?
- Sound problem solving, administrative, negotiation and interpersonal skills?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills?
- Solid HR business practitioner with understanding of IR and Legislation?
- Academic Qualifications in HR?
PLEASE NOTE: SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION.