$70,000 – $75,000 + Superannuation + Hotel Benefits
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Based in the Restaurant Operations Kitchen, locally grown produce is the foundation for the Seasonal menu which aims to capture the very best the island state has to offer.
Spearheaded by an outstanding and grounded International Executive Chef this opportunity will suit a passionate culinare who wants to create amazing seasonal dishes whilst balancing the fine art of cooking with business management skills such as costing, rostering, recruitment and so on.
Setting very high food standards this Restaurant is the ‘window’ into the food culture within this renowned hotel. From an exceptionally well equipped kitchen to a skilled and passionate brigade of 23 Chefs the restaurant is A la Carte which serves Modern Australian Cuisine with the freshest of Tasmanian produce.
Engaging local wine producers who conduct wine maker dinners at the restaurant through to serving up to 100 covers a day this is not your usual ‘come in and get the job done role’. We want a trainer a developer a mentor and above all a spirited and passionate Chef to complement the operation which is held in high regard for its eye for detail and quality
• Be inspired by food
• Experienced in using a lot of various ingredients
• Proven ability to manage and control costs
• Passion and drive to produce high quality food
• Ability to mentor and empower chefs to perform to their best
• Use your own creativity and flair to produce Seasonal Menus
• Ability to provide service across all F& B outlets including Conference and Banqueting on exceptionally busy periods
PLEASE NOTE: SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION.
APPLY: We invite your interest and your CV and Cover Letter can be attached confidentially to us by using the APPLY FORM below.